Monday, June 14, 2010

Comments for Class Day 1

Day 1 of the Reading, Writing, and Public Speaking Class:
So far, we have done writing and public speaking here. Writing was an enjoyable component of the classtime, as the exercise we did was pretty fun. I did several drafts, as the first one was not simple enough. I didn't even get to the point of the penguins yet...:). This time I posted onto Blogspot a completely different story, based upon the same idea. Listening to the other student's compositions was interesting, too.
About public speaking: we didn't really get to the speech part, but reading aloud our own works was a good start. I hope we get to do reading soon because I really enjoy reading (as well as many others here). Registering onto Blogspot took awhile, so that kind of occupied class. Tommorow we'll probably be able to get more done as we're set for the week (I think.).

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to see certain activities for later classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...let's see...
    are we going to debate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry. we'll vary it up tomorrow

    ReplyDelete