Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Comments for Class Day 2

The first half of classtime, reading comprehension, was slightly boring. I had already that story many times before, and it was kind of easy. I would suggest more advanced passages that we could study. Taken that we have a limited amount of time, short stories are probably more suitable; there are many out there that are quite fascinating.
Regarding public speaking: today's debate topic was one that was certainly very controversial among the students. I enjoyed listening to each person's presentation. It was a challenge coming up with a strong argument right off the bat, but I think I speak for many of us when I say that we all had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed by your writing level Aurora! I'm going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete